Sky Castle Real Estate LLC
Meet the Team
Meet the Team
Atmospheric Monitoring Strategy for Ground Testing of Closed Ecological Life Support Systems - January 2004
This paper reviews the evolution and current state of atmospheric monitoring on the International Space Station to provide context from which we can imagine a more advanced and integrated system. The unique environmental hazards of human space flight are identified and categorized into groups, taking into consideration the time required for the hazard to become a threat to human health or performance. The key functions of a comprehensive monitoring strategy for a closed ecological life support system are derived from past experience and a survey of currently available technologies for monitoring air quality. Finally, a system architecture is developed incorporating the lessons learned from ISS and other analogous closed life support systems. The paper concludes by presenting recommendations on how to proceed with requirements definition and conceptual design of an air monitoring system for exploration missions.
The Pressurized Logistics Module: Providing Consumables and Resupply Logistics to the Lunar Surface for a Long-duration Manned Mission - March 2008
In response to President Bush's 2004 Vision for Space Exploration initiative, NASA established an agency-wide Lunar Architecture Team (LAT) to develop the high-level requirements, assumptions, ground-rules and objectives for a manned mission to the moon. During Phase II of the evaluation, the Habitation Focus Element Group was directed to conceptually develop and design a Pressurized Logistics Module (PLM). The PLM task was delivered with one major requirement: to derive a system with minimal mass and cost, and a maximum, functional, internal volumetric area in order to provide the maximum amount of consumables, supportability and logistic re-supply for a crew of four to the Lunar surface with an overall integrated maximum weight of 5200kg. The PLM was derived from the Habitation Group s "mini-Hab" option. This concept required that the PLM have an aluminum-clad graphite epoxy external truss, utilized for increased mobility and stability, which would encompass a 2.7 meter diameter pressurized aluminum-lithium cylinder. Several trade studies and analyses were performed to determine the final length and orientation of the module, the number of systems required to maintain the PLM, and the number of hatches/mating mechanisms which would successfully and efficiently meet the requirements. Of the five specific configurations assessed, the PLM was determined to have a 3 meter by 3 meter by 5 meter external truss with a 2.7 meter diameter and 5 meter long horizontal, pressurized cylinder with one hatch/mating mechanism on one end cone. Two major assumptions aided in the formulation of the technical baseline: 1) the PLM should be sustainable for up to 18 months on the Lunar Lander without connection to its final destination, the Lunar Outpost, and 2) it must be self-sufficient to withstand a maximum eight hour transit from the Lander to the Outpost. Per these assumptions, eight major systems constitute the PLM: structures, passive mating, protection, power, thermal, avionics, life support and outfitting. Including a conservative 20% growth, the overall estimated tare weight for the PLM was determined to be 2181kg. The tare weight of the design allowed the available internal volume of the cylinder with a 0.20 meter high floor to transport the maximum of either 176 single Crew Transfer Bags (CTBs) or 3019kg.
Business / Project / Construction Manager
2016 to present
- Oversee the planning, design and construction of residential real estate (new builds, pop-tops, renovations).
- Budget estimation, subcontractor selection and construction management for commercial renovations.
- Engage in public safety, time management, cost management, quality management, decision making.
- Perform bid selection using best-value selection and implementing contracts.
- Maximize resource efficiency through procurement of labor, materials and equipment.
- Implement various operations through proper coordination and control of planning, design, estimating, contracting and construction in the entire process.
- Develop effective communications and mechanisms for resolving conflicts.
2013 to 2016
- Develop, administer, review and execute customer contracts, task orders and project directives.
- Provide project control, resource management, financial management and project reporting.
- Responsible for change order management of multiple projects to include scope, cost, schedule and risk.
- Establish procedures to ensure deliverables meet established engineering and project requirements.
- Responsible for compliance with customer requirements and standards.
- Create and maintain excellent customer relationships.
- Participate in customer negotiations.
2005 to 2013
Positions Held: Project Manager, Deputy Project Manager, Project Operations Manager, Senior Staff Engineer, Systems Engineer, Project Engineer, Test Engineer, Education & Public Outreach Lead
- Create, update, report and execute project plans, budgets, schedules, procurements, resources, change orders, scope of work, and deliverables utilizing internal team and contracted resources.
- Organize, lead, facilitate and manage cross-functional teams to successfully execute projects and exceed customer expectations in a dynamic business environment.
- Plan, identify, evaluate and quantify risks. Develop risk response strategy, mitigation and plans.
- Project management skills including time/risk management, resource prioritization and project structuring.
- Oversight of design, development, requirements, procurement, fabrication, assembly, test, verification, validation, certification, and delivery.
- Initiate development of and implementation of project-specific process, reviews and status: quality review process, drawing checklist, drawing review process, and manufacturing status.
- Coordinate 150+ education and public outreach events which reached 23,000+ students, educators and the public in support of Science, Technology, Engineering and Math.
- Provide leadership skills, including teambuilding, conflict resolution and management.
2004 to 2005
Positions Held: Systems Engineer, Configuration Manager
- Lead conceptual design and development team in maturity of high-level requirements, concepts of operations, master equipment lists, and models for a pressurized consumable and resupply logistics module.
- Initiated, developed and implemented the project documentation and data management plan, and the project configuration management plan.
Bachelor of Science in Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering
University of Houston
Minor in Mathematics
University of Houston
Marketing Systems, Wholesaling Bootcamp, Rehab Bootcamp
Fortune Builders Mastery
Real Estate Redevelopment and Business Operations
Residential Assisted Living Academy
|Project Management||Construction Management|
|Proposal Development||Contract Negotiations|
|Contract Management||Budget Management|
|Schedule Compliance||Quality Control|
|Quality Assurance||Quality Management|
|Risk Management||Risk Assessment|
|Financial Analysis||Leadership Development|
|New Business Development||Networking|
|MS PowerPoint||Public Speaking|
|MS SharePoint||Team Building|
|Systems Integration||Resource Management|
Country: United States
Branch: United States Marine Corps
Commendations: Honorably Discharged Disabled Veteran
Project Management Professional (PMP)
October 2015 to Present
National Standard Building Contractor (Class B)
Sky Castle Real Estate is the areas’ premier real estate solutions company, and since our inception we have been helping homeowners along with improving communities in each and every city we work in.
Through our extensive knowledge of the business, network of resources, and years of expertise, we are able to assist homeowners with a wide variety of real estate problems. We pride ourselves on our reputation for working one-on-one with each customer to handle their individual situations.
With the ability to directly purchase homes and make cash offers, we can create an extremely fast, and hassle-free transaction.
Our mission is to rejuvenate neighborhoods and increase the standard of living by improving the overall quality of housing for the residents. Call us today and let’s see how we can work together!
We not only purchase property but we also sell our homes directly to buyers, many of which are completely renovated and in move-in condition. Whether you are dreaming of becoming a first time home buyer or looking to upgrade your current home, we can help. If we don’t have a home to sell directly to you, we can connect you with a licensed agent who can help you find your dream home!
Sky Castle Real Estate is truly committed to helping each individual customer. We focus on fast response, integrity and over-delivering on customer service. By putting the customer’s needs first, whether selling or buying a home, we can help you realize your real estate goals.
Call us today at 720.505.2005